Tavistock Guildhall welcomes group organisers, tour operators and coach parties. Whether you are looking to organise a coach holiday or group outing, then we can offer some fantastic guided tours of the Guildhall and walking tours of our beautiful town.
All our tours are designed for groups up to 15, with suggested itineraries at special discounted rates.
Tavistock Guided Highlights Tour include:
- Access and visits to the cells and a visit to the courtroom.
- Visitor Information Gift Shop – an opportunity to browse our local produce, gifts and Tavistock products .
- Coach Drop off point nearby
- Easy access to Dartmoor and Plymouth
- Coach Drivers meal voucher, free access to hot drinks and £5 voucher to spend in the shop
- 10% discount in the shop for groups
Tavistock Walking tours start from the Visitor Information Centre. All walking tours can be tailored made for your group in terms of topic and duration.
Walking Tours available to groups:
- Tavistock Heritage Introduction Tour
- Railways Tour
- Pubs and Breweries Tour
- Tavistock Abbey Tour
- Canal Walk
Maximum number – 15 people per tour
For more information on Group Visits to Tavistock please visit Coaches and Group Travel | Tavistock